IS THIS FOR ME?
OUR MISSION IS TO HELP BUYERS OF PRIVATE AVIATION MAKE smarter DECISIONS BY PROVIDING INTELLIGENCE-BASED ADVICE ON HOW TO be cost efficient, MEET SERVICE REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMIZING RISK.
- We have deep knowledge of how the industry works. Our founder, Craig Ross, is a 16-year industry veteran and former COO of Marquis Jet (NetJets)
- We are YOUR advocate. We have no conflict of interest when it comes to providing you with the best advice
- We care deeply about the quality and service you receive, and have a near-obsessive attention to detail to ensure you are getting the right solutions at the lowest risk
OUR CLIENT BASE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Clients who have one primary fractional/card/membership program
- Clients who utilize a mix of programs and charter
- Clients who book mostly direct or brokered charter
What Do I Get?
We offer a subscription-based model where we review and optimize your solution(s) from the start, AND proactively, and in real-time, advise on solutions and make ongoing adjustments that give our clients a consistent advantage.
Our services include:
- Proactive vendor management and flight-by-flight review vs. changing market conditions and/or client preferences
- Vendor and program negotiations
- Convenient access to our team of analysts
- Online portal with proprietary fractional management software, personalized reporting and market intelligence
- Quarterly activity review and optimization discussion with our senior analysts
What are the advantages?
OUR UNIQUE DIFFERENTIATOR IS OUR DEEP KNOWLEDGE OF PRIVATE AVIATION COMBINED WITH OUR NON-BIASED PARTNERSHIP APPROACH TO MAKE SURE YOU MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICES.
THE AVIATION PORTFOLIO ADVANTAGE ENSURES YOUR CONFIDENCE IN THE FOLLOWING:
- I am utilizing my money in the most efficient way and not leaving anything on the table
- I am getting the best advice from someone who not only knows the market best, but is also working in my best interest
- I have a team that is constantly ensuring that I am in the best solutions that meet my service requirements and offer the lowest risk